` bt-blog: Why my page changes so often

PAGE HAS MOVED AGAIN

NOTE : This is no longer being maintained -- go to http://research.tannerpages.com


In fact, it's worse than not being maintained... I actually moved the content. So just come over!

May 10, 2007

Why my page changes so often

I hate webpages. I mean, I like web pages, but I despise keeping my website up to date, looking good.

I haven't yet found a convenient solution to the web-site update management problem (wump). Every 6-12 months or so, I decide whatever I've been doing is exactly the wrong thing and I should try something new. The iteration of my website before this was a Google groups site here and before that it was a site I threw together with Apple's iWeb software. Before that it was phpNuke, postNuke, Mambo, Wordpress, and numerous hand crafted web sites.

I'm really hard to please.

The odyssey continues with Blogger.

No comments: